The Better Care Victoria Innovation Fund (the Fund) is a key platform for supporting sector-led innovation and improvement projects in the Victorian health sector.
Established in 2016, the Fund calls for applications annually, and has delivered four rounds of innovation projects, with a total of 42 projects funded to date. For information on projects previously supported by the Fund, visit the Project listings page.
The Fund is not about receiving funding support alone. In addition to project funding, project teams will also receive:
- a dedicated coach and contact within Safer Care Victoria
- the opportunity to gain new knowledge and share learnings through a tailored capability building program to support successful project delivery
- access to tools, templates and guidance materials
- collaboration and partnership support
- connections to others who have done similar work, throughout the project lifecycle and beyond.
Beyond the funding lifecycle, BCV provides follow-up support and the potential to invest in scaling successful projects to share learnings and embed change across the system. Five projects have been funded for scaling to date.
To receive the latest updates on the Fund, check our 'News and Events' section or follow us on Twitter.