Better Care Victoria (BCV) will continue to build upon and achieve this vision through:
Funding healthcare provider-led innovation and improvement projects
- Support a range of new innovation projects through coaching and mentoring, including scaling of proven projects and new ideas
- Coordinate statewide improvement partnerships to support sustainable improvement in a shared learning environment
Providing a platform for sharing knowledge and best practice
- Develop networks, platforms and events that facilitate the sharing of innovation and improvement expertise, lessons learnt and that enable effective collaboration
Enabling leadership and capability building
- Implement healthcare provider-led capability and leadership development program, including support for quality and safety improvement
- Provide targeted improvement support to healthcare providers
- Sustain and strengthen sharing and recognition of best practice
Coaching and mentoring
- Support the implementation and scaling of innovation and improvement projects
- Improvement science expertise
- Access to outpatient services
- Access to emergency care
- Targeted areas of intervention in quality and safety
How can Better Care Victoria help you?
BCV will offer a range of support services for healthcare providers, including:
Our strategic plan
BCV’s Strategic Plan 2016-20 outlines BCV’s objectives, approach and strategic activities, as well as identifies performance indicators for 2016-20.
This document is available for download below. To receive a copy of this document in an accessible format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.