The Better Care Victoria (BCV) Board is seeking to fill several vacancies on the Consumer Advisory Committee (CAC).
The Consumer Advisory Committee is the key mechanism for BCV to engage with consumers. These positions provide an exciting opportunity for consumers and carers to contribute to the strategic direction of the BCV Board by:
- providing advice to the BCV Board on consumer engagement strategies and approaches to engage consumers more broadly in health service innovation work, ensuring consumer needs and wants now and into the future are supported
- providing recommendations to inform project investment in innovation and improvement. Taking into consideration the impact on consumer access, experience, safety and quality, consumer engagement and patient experience.
Further information about BCV Board can be found at role of the Better Care Victoria board.
- The committee meets up to six times a year
- Meetings are held during business hours
- Members are required to attend a minimum of 75% of meetings in the calendar year.
How to apply
Applications close 5pm Friday 9 November 2018.
Your application should include:
- a covering letter outlining your interest in being a member of CAC
- an application form for appointment to public entity boards
- your current curriculum vitae or resume that is no more than five pages. The key is for your curriculum vitae or resume to highlight your areas of expertise relevant to your application
- declaration of private interests form.
Please send via email to email@example.com.
Please call 9096 9069 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.